Thursday, June 19, 2014

Butterfly Wings

Hi everyone and a great big welcome to my blog 
Today I am sharing how I solved case #127 at CSI
CLICK HERE 
for more info 



BUTTERFLY WINGS
 I followed sections of the sketch by Emma Stafrace slightly, just making a few changes .




my tag with hidden journaling - tucked under the photo.

EVIDENCE
string, lace, ruffles, wood, hinge/buckle, retro image (photo)
TESTIMONY 
I have hidden some of my journaling on a tag tucked under the photo .
I like the idea of the retro theme and when I saw this case file palette, I knew I was going to use theis post card image.
back in my teenage years I re,member always being fascinated
 by the Art Nouveau images. I often read my poster books and browse through my collection of post cards featuring these dreamy images . 
there seems to be so much emotion woven into these delightful whimsical images. I love the pensive look and I wonder what she is thinking? 
such a soft and enchanting image of butterfly wings x
thanks so much for dropping by, I love to have you here .
until next time , stay safe and happy scrapping x
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Love the deatils with the tread and the edges of the papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is so dreamy, elegant and super beautiful! I love it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the amount of different textures and their harmony goes so well with the colours and the romantic theme. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the layers and the butterfly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous...that little butterfly on the circle with the twine?? ADORE!!! The 1920/30's are one of my fave periods of history:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection as always. I love the subtle way you use colour...and your layering is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Heather, that photo is so evocative and I love how you have enhanced it with all yur usual magical touches! STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning image, beautifully framed and augmented with your superb design and colour choices. I love this era too and your sparkling page shows it to perfection :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, such a romantic type of photo, so candid and natural.. and love the colors you have used too.. your distressed and doodled edges, layers under your photo.. all bring the eye around your layout.. lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore this colour combination!! So soft and dreamy. The photo is so gorgeous and once again, you have showcased it to perfection!!! Love, love, love!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  11. j'aime vraiment votre travail ! perfection

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing layout. All the best for the challenge. I thought about but the sketch didn't fit my latest commission project.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Heather! Your attention to detail is amazing :) <3

    ReplyDelete