Tuesday, October 22, 2013

GUEST DESIGNING at INKIDO

I am so thrilled to be a guest 
thanks for asking me 
Today I am sharing a layout I created with the amazing INKIDO papers 
CLICK HERE 
to see the fabulous blog , full of inspiring creations .



'HAPPINESS' 
 I used all the yellow hues in this layout and added heavily textured  mixed media in the background .
the papers all co-ordinate perfectly together .
I have added clusters and diecuts hugging the photo .

the little butterfly is cut from one of the papers. 
I sprayed ink on the spotted heart just to add some more depth to the colors. 
I used all the yellow tones in my layout .
thanks for popping by my blog and I will see you next month 
bye for now 
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the GDT!!! You are so AMAZING! I love love love love your page!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the layers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Heather, another group has the pleasure of your company and your delightful art. The soft lemon and pale chartreuse tones are the perfect foil for this gorgeous photo. As usual, I sit and drool, examining each tiny detail and marvel at your creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, your lay-out looks so romantic and elegant! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh! I LIKE this one....the lightness, the softness & most of all the music leafs! Really nice clusters!!! And thanks for the 'love' re my Scrap365 gig....I'm really, really happy:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful.. the roughness and texture of the back ground contrasts with the soft romance of the photo.. love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first saw this layout on your facebook, I was like WOW... Heather did it again!.... This layout is simply gorgeous.... no other words to describe!!! Just Gorgeous!... Congrats on your GDT stint!

    hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that texture, i need to start getting into this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being guest designer. Amazing work Heather. Just love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing texture on here! Absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this page Heather, so soft and romantic. amazing texture on the background and simply gorgeous layering with the flowers and the diecuts, etc. It is, as always, totally stunning!!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything you do, is so right! This is breathtakingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just don't know what to say to convey just how much I love looking at your layouts, how they make me feel, or how beautiful they are. Now words to do it justice. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so talented ! If I did a page like that, I wouls frame it !

    ReplyDelete