Saturday, March 9, 2013

IN THE PINK



Hi everyone, 
MY TURN OVER AT GREEN TARA 

and I'm feeling in a PINK mood today.

' ME '






I clustered the roses, rose buds and velvet leaves around the altered
metal plate , adding a tiny piece of muslin for interest.
I created a pocket containing tags with hidden journaling about me,
and added some of my fave affirmations I use everyday.
I love to dry brush the chipboard with gesso using a small brush.
Dry brushing Process:
Add a tiny amount of gesso on a dry brush and swipe across the chipboard in a swift motion.

Green Tara Items
Ivory Roses 2cm 
CODE: FDR006Iv
3cm Ivory Roses 
CODE: FDR024Iv
Other materials used : Maja Papers, Kazzazz, MME , 
Imaginarium designs chipboard, gesso, Tim Holtz metal name plate, muslin.


'CELEBRATE '





CELEBRATE CARD
I love making cards to add with a gift
 and my fave at the moment is Stacking die cuts ,
 lots of them, with the perfect addition of a Green Tara flower .
I fold the paper in thirds, adding strips of paper and tissue tape  on the right hand edge.
Fold a circle around the edge and add some decorative chipboard , lastly add a text stamp .
I used Celebrate.
They Are fun to create and a handy way to use up scraps of left over paper from a layout .
CODE: XF9221DP
Other materials used –
Maja papers,2Crafty  chipboard, Tim Holtz tissue tape,
 Stamping up stamp, Spellbiders diecuts.


AND MY FINAL PINK LAYOUT 

'REMEMBER THIS' 
I adore this large bloom , rich in color and design .
It truly stands alone in perfect magnificence .

CODE: XF9218BR 


REMEMBER TO VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE 

Bye for now and hope you are inspired to use these delish
 blooms on your work.
 Hugz from me x

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Heather, the layering and clusters are always a standout on your pages; lovely to see your soft side as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love these project!!! Great photo of you and I adore the card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages and lovely card Heather! You are soo beautiful at this photo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just WOW WOW WOW!! These are all gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Pink-a-licious! That little card is genius - LOVE the idea of the die cut stacks & most of all your swiped titles on your LOs look STUNNING....TFS the tip:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, these are all soooooo beautiful. Your card is devine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layouts are gorgeous but the card is really stunning, I really must have a go at this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the "Pink" projects. Simply stunning. Today while having lunch with a scrappy friend, we were talking about different styles and artists. I said to her "why Heather Jacob" is by far one of my favorite ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good you had a pink-attack, and you took real nice pinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just fabulous as always. I tried to follow one of your designs on a layout of my granddaughter today. Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow these are so gorgeous, pure and pretty pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three awesomely stunning creations, Heather. Your layouts are always so beautiful and the card is the icing on the cake. Love you in Pink!! ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooooooooh pretty and gorgeously pink. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yesssss i love pink!!!
    Wonderful work you made again sweet photo from yourself..is that english..lol!
    byeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah these are gorgeous Heather, love the dusty pink.. love all your detailing.. love the flowers, and beautiful photos too!

    ReplyDelete